Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photographing Switzerland

We have moved to Switzerland at the beginning of January 2011 and after 2 months of getting settled, I have finally started traveling and photographing this beautiful country. I am currently on a sabbatical while my boyfriend is working on his Masters in Lausanne. We have an adorable 1 year old dog named Scarlett that unfortunately will not be traveling with me. :(


I will use this blog to register my adventures so I can share with family and friends. Also, I will try to give tips on places to photograph when visiting Switzerland. This will be more of a diary so I can look back and remember all the details of the fantastic time in Switzerland.

My 1 month all Switzerland train ticket is in hand. I did a lot of research already on places to visit. My camera batteries are charged and my memory cards formatted. Yupi!

Switzerland here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment