Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Look of Switzerland

My friend Petra mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I should participate of a photo contest called The Look of Switzerland 2011. I took a look and it sounded pretty interesting, especially since you had to pre-apply as a photographer with the submission of your portfolio. Then, once approved you had to select a location for the shooting and wait for models to apply to it. The images had to be of how people look in Switzerland in the year 2011, with the main purpose of fashion.

I was one of the 800 photographers selected to registered this great fashion shooting weekend. All participating images had to be taken either on the 26 or 27th of March in the location indicated. The models had to be seen in full body. 

On the Saturday March 26th, I had 3 models participating on my shooting at the Vallee de la Jeunesse in Lausanne. It was a great practice for me, since I very rarely do model shooting. 
We had a fun and got some really nice pictures.












Thanks Farouk, Paola and Stephane for your participation, support and most of all your amazing look! 

Check out all the images from the weekend at the official site: http://www.thelookofswitzerland.ch/fr/pages/view/home

No comments:

Post a Comment