Sunday, September 18, 2011

Apologies

I would like to take 5 minutes and apologize to my followers for being so absent from the blog for a few months.


As it is said, life comes at you fast. Let me tell you how fast... In a month I went form enjoying summer during my sabbatical, to finding and starting on a great new job. 


After 2 months at work, life is starting to get back to normal. I have put on long hours at work trying to learn everything that I can in addition to already managing projects. So, my photography passion had to wait until I was able to coordinate my new professional life with my personal life. 


Things seem to be settling down now. Last week I was able to get back to exercising, and this upcoming week, my plan is to return to my local photo club. I have an outing planned on Tuesday night. Let's hope that I can make it out of work in time to join the group in Morges.


This weekend, thanks to the storm, I have been able to get back into the blog. I am preparing a very nice piece for this afternoon.


I hope you enjoy it and keep sending me feedback for constant improvement.


Till next post!
Daniela Negreda

No comments:

Post a Comment